March 27, 2010

Love is fickle (and sometimes cheap.....)



So, I admit it = I'm in love with my Coach bags. But I never pay full price for them and shame on my husband for stopping at outlet malls where they have a store. And pooh on them for opening an outlet at Concord Mills and giving out those additional 30% off sale price coupons in Gaffney... don't they know I'm retired now???? They should know better..... BUT BUT I think I may be getting fickle in my "older" (not "old") age! Am I ever in love with this little Sizzix Texture Boutique handbag that I got last week for $19.99! Move over "Coach" - you've been replaced by an even better bargain. I do have a Big Shot (too big to lug around and a pain to get off the top closet shelf to emboss a few cards) but this embosser is my new best crafty friend. It doesn't multitask but it embosses Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders equally well and I had so much fun playing with it and the 6 Cuttlebug folders I got for $2.00 each!! :::thinking I saved so much I might go back and get that Coach wallet........ nah!::

No comments:

Post a Comment