April 8, 2010

Turnin' up the heat for challenge #11


Okay this isn't the card I might have done for OWH but since I needed a card for my niece Reagan's 6th birthday and she loves pink, purple and cupcakes, I just adapted this week's sketch. Used a DCWV scalloped notecard (2 of them actually) held together with a glittery brad, embossed some white cardstock with my Cuttlebug dotted swiss folder and then heat embossed the cupcake and centers for the purple silk flowers.... Happy Birthday, Reagan :) And, I think I will emboss some more cupcakes after vacation to use for birthday cards for OWH! Best things is these are non-fattening kind of course ;)

2 comments:

  1. Nice use of the sketch. I am sure Reagan will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Reagan! Nice interpretation, I always love seeing a new spin :)

    ReplyDelete