July 31, 2010

It's Halloween Already? The Other Half of "Half and Half"



There's an ongoing challenge due some time in August on the OWH Stars and Stamps blog to make 10 (I think) "general" cards and as many holiday cards. Not really a big Halloween cardmaker but I finished the other "half" of the challenge weeks ago with my marathon scrap-using weekend so decided to make some Halloween "holiday" cards for the other half. Just started cutting and gluing and stamping and lo and behold, ended up with 13 cards! I'm not superstitious, are you?

My friend Louanne taught a card "folding" class last month and with some help from Steve who can figure anything out, I also did early Halloween cards for nieces, grandkids etc. The card on the right is one of them! I love this kind of card because it stands up so easily and will definitely be using for Christmas cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment