September 6, 2010

Sketch Challenge 34: Thank you!




Okay, I know I'm over 60 and that's when the mind really starts to go but I was in denial until I searched high and low for Sketch Challenge 33 and realized that the brain cells necessary to see this have apparently died. Hence, we skip from Sketch 32 to Sketch 34!

The challenge was to make a thank you card from this sketch that incorporated the color yellow. I used some leftover paper from a pack I got a Target, Stampin' Up! "Just Believe" stamps and Stampin Up! Daffodil Delight and Early Expresso ink... and again my "less is more" mantra....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to have confused everyone with my swapping 'round....we'll get back in the right order shortly! in the meantime - lovely card! I like how you flipped it :)

    ReplyDelete