May 4, 2011

The Copic-Cabana!


For several months I've carried my Copics around the house and crops etc. with those snap and store units that never stayed snapped ... Since I'm retired on a budget (well sort of), I have Ciao, Sketch and a few "original" markers depending on what was on sale. Finding a way to store them has been a huge priority since I have different sizes and the "official" holders are rather pricey. My dear friend Peggy is closing her scrapbook store this month, selling the fixtures as well, and lo and behold there was this lonely acrylic shelf.. I really didn't think every marker would fit but I have 3 empty cubicles and all is organized by color, the new chart colored in, with one big "scratch off" on the to do list! It was a good evening, well except for poor Rio the wonder dog who was suffering thru thunder boomers while "mom" played with Copics until 2 a.m.!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Caro! I love to organize and finding the perfect container is always fun.

    ReplyDelete