July 14, 2012

Stretch Your Stamps - Day 6 - dies and stamps!

Day 4 (graphic stamps) and Day 5 (Sentiments) are MIA courtesy of OWH... catch up time later. Today's class on Day 6 focused on stamp/die sets. I particularly love Heartfelt Creations' line of stamps and dies but also have three of Hero Arts. Today I used Hero Arts framelits "Butterfly 3" to create the butterflies which were stamped with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and then heat embossed with clear glitter. Sentiment is from Stampin' Up! "Herbal Expressions" (early expresso) and I added a floral border stamped on vellum with soft suede for an accent.

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! You did a fabulous job on this and your colors are awesome!!!

    See you back in class on Monday and at OWH tomorrow for the Sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Simple yet elegant. I'll be back in class on Monday and also on OWH tomorrow. See you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love how you used vellum to get the same sort of look as the washi-tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find my vellum! Love how you used it on this card!

    ReplyDelete