March 21, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101: Day Two



So Day 1 of this online class by Tim Holtz was "lecture" and now starts 10 days in the lab.  I'm "into" Tim's style and not into it!  Vintage intrigues me and I love the images but some of the techniques just aren't "me".. I don't think!  I took this class to inspire me, to learn to use Perfect Pearls and other Ranger stuff in my stash that I've never played with, and for the experience of learning from the master himself.  I know it's technically Day 3 already but lots of Operation Write Home cards to sort and ship today so ....

I like the first two tags - first is my favorite and I will use this a lot but I need to work on not getting too much water on the stamp for the floral "distress watercolor" technique and my Pine Needles inkpad did bleed into the Worn Lipstick so headed to forum to see why that happened.  The third "drag your tag through the ink" tag took two tries and I still don't love it but there are 9 days left to find things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment